As I thought of what to post today, I thought of a great idea. While I have shared quite a few make up items, I thought it might be interesting to show what I have been loving for a full face of make up!
You may have seen some items before but I will link them anyway! 🙂
Here is the whole shebang!
Below is the picture broken up and things explained a little more in detail!
2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk — I love to use this pencil as a primer for my eyeshadow. It really allows colors to pop and keeps other colors in place. And for $4 who could go wrong! I think I’ve had this for about 2 years now.
3. Two Faced-Better than Sex mascara — Weird name right?! This is a sample size that I got a while back. I didn’t actually think I would like this as I tend to not like high end mascara as much as drugstore, but I do like it! It doesn’t make my lashes hard (HATE that) and it also doesn’t flake or run.
4. Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara — You may be thinking, why is there two mascaras on here? You use two?! BUT this mascara I use on my bottom lashes. The brush makes it very easy to get those little guys!
5. Benefit Gimme Brow — Since my hair is naturally blonde, so is my eyebrow hair tails. It is definitely frustrating to go around with only half of an eyebrow…but this product helps when I’m in a time crunch!
7. Lorac PRO Palette — Please excuse the messiness with this packaging! The softness of it makes it hold onto anything! I love the array and the creaminess of these shadows. When we travel, this is often the only thing I bring for my eyes.
4. Benefit Blush in Dallas — This blush is quite warm so I like to wear it when a foundation may be too light or I am just looking for a warming effect. One thing to remember from this blush is that a little goes a long way!
Finally…Brushes! (yes, I know they need to be cleaned)
1. Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush (furthest to the right) — This brush is by far my favorite way of applying my Maybelline foundation. It is soft and barely sheds which is great!
2. IT Cosmetics Airbrush Blending Crease Brush — This brush is a little more expensive than the other ones on here but I will say it, it is worth it! It blends everything out like a dream! It was totally worth the $14.
3. Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff Brush — Many say that this brush is a dupe for the MAC 217 but as someone who has never had one of those, I cant say that. It does a great job though at adding color to the crease to deepen any look. It is a great brush is great when used for precise color precision.
That is all for Friday Favorites. I hope you all enjoyed.
Have a great weekend!
What are your go to things for makeup on the regular?