Welcome to Friday! Anyone have any exciting weekend plans? I think we are going to get some cleaning done and maybe a little wedding planning 🙂
Today I am going to share with you the things I have been loving this week!
1. Tangle Teezer. This brush has seriously made brushing my hair so much easier. Since I have been little, I have had Barbie doll hair (just by looking at it, it tangles) so having this brush helps with the breakage and the time consumption with regular brushes!
2. Bumble and Bumble- Pret-a-Powder. Although this product is a little spendier than the rest, it has lasted me for about a year (and there is still half a bottle left). This powder is equal parts dry shampoo, style equalizer and volumizer. It is a powder that you shake onto your roots and go from there! When I wake up in the morning after showering at night, my hair loves sticking to my head. This product helps bring it back to life and add a little texture.
3. Maybelline Fit ME! Matte & Poreless Foundation. As I have gotten older my “T-zone” has gotten much oiler. Especially my forehead and nose. This foundation really stays on all day and helps with the oiliness. It is a medium coverage foundation but it definitely very buildable. I am wearing the shade 120 (although this shade may be a little dark for me at the moment-shhh!) and it blends flawlessly!
4. Coastal Scents: Bionic Flat Top Buffer. This brush actually goes along with the foundation next to it! I have used my Beauty Blender as well to apply this but I find that during the day (even with a primer) the foundation just slips off my face. The bristles on the brush are also super soft and its only $6.95. Its almost a steal!
5. True Religion ‘True Religion’ Perfume. I found this perfume at Gordmans (surprise, surprise!) and wasn’t quite sure about it at first. Then I decided to spray it on me and continue shopping. If I still liked it at the end of the trip then I would reconsider. Turns out, I really liked it and now I wear it every day! Perfumes are really hard to explain but Overstock states this about the perfume: features notes of sparkling fruits, floral heart, pear blossom, wood notes, and musks
The last thing that I have been loving is this book: Crazy Love by Leslie Morgan Steiner. It is a book based on her own accounts in an abusive relationship and how she finally left for good. She also has a great TED talk here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1yW5IsnSjo
I highly suggest everyone go and watch this. It is a very eye opening and educational video.
What are your favorites this week?
Any books that you have been glued to this week?
Any exciting weekend plans?