Welcome to Friday Favorites! Usually on these days I talk about the things that I have been loving this week. Today is going to be just a little different as I am going to be sharing with you all my go-to Energy Breakfast smoothie that I have been loving.
- 1 full scoop of Cellucor Cor-Fetti Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1/4-1/2 cup of frozen fruit
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 1/2 of frozen banana
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds (not pictured)
- 1-2 Ice cubes
- Combine ingredients into blender ( we use the magic bullet in our household)
- Pulsate 2-3 times to ensure all chucks are broken up. It may help to take the container and shake it and then pulsating it a couple more times.
- Take off blender, pour in convenient cup and enjoy!
- As a side note, this shake usually keeps me full for about 3 hours!
- Since getting sick, this has been essential in giving my stomach a helping hand!
- Since my immune system was having such a hard time repairing after getting sick for so long and I had no energy, I decided to do something about it. I can definitely tell a different when I take this and when I dont. I am more alert during the day and can concentrate on tasks longer. I also havent gotten sick again…so thats a bonus! (fingers crossed!) –you can read more about b12 here
- I picked this up around Christmas at our work’s United Way fundraiser and have just started including them into my daily routine. Although I am very forgetful about taking pills, having these on the kitchen counter in view really helps me remember. Also, since most of them have to be taken with food, I just take them with my breakfast.